Friday, June 1, 2012

Leaving with Grace ~ My Anusara Resignation Letter


Dear John (or whom it may concern?),

It is with a full heart that I resign from Anusara-(circle-r).  I held out as long as I could in good conscience. I was hopeful that Anusara could move forward with integrity. As so much of the inner business workings have been revealed, I realize that my current of grace is clearly flowing in a different direction and so I must go.

I stayed as long as I did out of respect for the method that DID bring so much goodness, light, health, and happiness into my life. I stayed out of respect for you too. You brought Anusara to life. In doing that you helped so many people in so many ways. I will be forever grateful for the experience that was Anusara at it’s best. I experienced a positive transformation in my own life and was inspired to teach so that I could help others also experience greater joy in their own being.

I am most saddend by the fact that it appears that you were perpetuating the very things that so many people were trying to heal from. Behind closed doors you were dividing rather than uniting. I don’t believe you were alone in creating “the debacle.” I’m not here to blame or judge but I do believe you had many opportunities to stand up, take responsibility in a more public way, apologize, and do something real to make amends. Without you even asking, I forgive you. I can do this because through Anusara you helped me plug into my heart. I just wish you hadn’t lost the connection to yours.

With gratitude, forgiveness, and hope for healing,
Kathleen Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment